Connect dialog doesn't remember last used connection
|Assigned to:||Alguno||% Done:||
|Category:||Qt GUI (regular GUI)|
As mentioned in http://www.nntpgrab.nl/boards/2/topics/257 the Qt frontend currently doesn't remember the last host/port used to connect to a NNTPGrab Server.
Due to this, users have to re-enter the host/port again every time they start NNTPGrab
- The Qt frontend didn't remember the last used host/port which was used to connect to a NNTPGrab Server.
This is implemented now. Thanks to chrashoverraid for creating the patch! Closes #84
- When switching to the configuration tab in the Qt frontend, no selection was initially shown in the list of configuration categories. Fixed
Updated by chrashoverraid over 5 years ago
- File nntpgrab.patch added
I've implemented this feature :)
Didn't test it very well but I think it should work.
(I copied the code from the GTK gui.)
See patch for the code.
Updated by Alguno over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r1880.
Snapshots can be found at the following URLs:
Mac OS X: http://snapshots.nntpgrab.nl/osx/unstable-trunk/NNTPGrab_unstable_r1880.zip